What is included in the Tour advertised price?
– Airlines fares and all taxes.
– All meals breakfasts and dinners.
– Three folklore dinners in 3 different cities.
– All visas costs, fees and process.
– All cross borders departure taxes.
– All airport and port transfers & all transportation by private air conditioned motor coach in Turkey and Greece.
– Domestic flight Istanbul-Izmir.
– Hydrofoil or catamaran tickets to all the islands.
– Comprehensive sightseeing tours with emphasis on biblical sites and Orthodox doctrine by local English-speaking government licensed BIBLE oriented guide throughout the stay.
– Entrance tickets to all the archaeological and historical sites and museums as specified in the itinerary.
– Hotel service charges, local taxes.
– In/out hotel porterage.
What is not included
What if I like my own Hotel room?
Single Supplementary is available; please ask for the cost, it does vary from one Tour to another.
How many people are they going to be on this Tour?
The coach capacity is 52 but 40-45 is a comfortable number, first in best dressed.
Do the meals provided include alcohol beverages?
No, alcohol drinks are not included.
Would you arrange my Travel insurance?
Who is the Tour leader?
Mr. Michael Alyas in most Tours.
Who is the Tour Guide?
The Tour Guide is always a local guide that has a certification and highly educated/respected/knowledgeable person in the country we are visiting.
What are my expenses that I should be prepared for?
Extra meals or drinks. Small tips/gratuity for Tour Guides. Souvenirs. Personal items.
Are kids/teenagers allowed?
This is an adult Tour. Teenagers are welcomed BUT certainly will be considered on individual basis.
What is my baggage allowance?
When flying Sydney return (without diversions or alterations) one checked luggage max 30 KG. However, European and Middle Eastern Airlines allowance vary from 20-25 KG.
Can you arrange a diversion/extension or a stopover outside the main Tour flight itinerary?
Yes it can be arranged, although the airline will charge extra money for that, please ask for a quote.
Are the daily walking Tours suitable for all fitness levels?
Yes, the Tours include periods of sittings, standing and walking, so you won’t get tired, it is not a strenuous Tour, it is designed for all ages. However, it is an active Tour; we travel long ways from home to see, hear and smell beauty and experience the magic travel.