Holy Land Pilgrimage Wed. April 25th 2018 (EX USA)
From the Annunciation to the Resurrection
We take you to Christian sites where miracles were performed and still do!
For Reservation, please download the application form, fill out, and email it along with your passport copy
USA +1-503-888 6117, +1-503-919 4501
Australia +61 434 709 333
Included in the advertised price of
– International Airlines return fares and all taxes.
– Accommodation in 5&4 stars Hotels.
– Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
– Folklore dinners in different cities.
– All airport and port transfers & all transportation by private air conditioned motor coach .
– Comprehensive sightseeing tours with emphasis on biblical sites and Christian doctrine by local English-speaking government licensed BIBLE oriented guide throughout the stay.
– Entrance tickets to all the religious, archaeological, historical sites and museums as specified in the itinerary.
– Hotel passport registration, local taxes.
* Twin shared bases. Single Supplementary is available at (USD$450)
Not included in the Tour price:
* Travel Insurance. (*please obtain as soon as you pay the deposit)
* Gratuity to Guides and bus Drivers.
* – In/out hotel portage.
* Passport (must have a minimum validity of six months from return date).
(Maybe subject to Modification/Alteration by the Tour Guide)
DAY 1 Wed Departure.
Day 2 Thu: Arriving Tel Aviv. Will be met by our tour guide. Transfer to Golden Crown Haifa Hotel, Check in, Orientation, Dinner in a restaurant & overnight. (D)
Day 3 Fri: Nazareth- Cana-Lake Tiberius.
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Mary’s well where the Angel Gabriel told Mary she will give birth to Jesus, and the Greek Orthodox Church of Annunciation. Continue on to visit Cana and the Church of the Wedding. After that, visit Capernaum. Enjoy a Boat ride across the Sea of Galilee. Dinner in a restaurant, overnight. (B-D)
Day 4 Sat: Mt Tabor- Samaria- Jacob’s Well- Bethlehem.
Breakfast at hotel. Check-out. We start the day with a visit to Mt Tabor and the Church of Transfiguration. Continue on to visit Nablus, visit Samaria and Jacob’s Well. Drive to Bethlehem, Check-in at the Manger Square in Bethlehem. Dinner & overnight. (B-D)
Day 5 Sun: Jerusalem – Mt of Olives- Palm Sunday walk-Gethsemane-Mt Zion- Bethany.
Breakfast at hotel. Enjoy the unforgettable view from the top of the Mount of Olives, and marvel at the site before you. We walk down the Palm Sunday road, stopping at the beautiful Russian Orthodox Church of Mary Magdalene. Then will visit the Church, Tomb of Holy Mother and the garden of Jesus’ agony. Continue on to the Church of St Peter in Gallicantu in Mt of Zion. Monastery of St Theodosius Overnight. (B-D)
• Day 6 Mon: Liturgy. Bethlehem – Beit Sahour- St Saba.
Today after the Liturgy at the Church of the Nativity, Bethlehem, We drive to St Saba’s Monastery founded in 5th century, we also visit the Shepherd’s Field and Grotto. Visit The Byzantine church Dinner & overnight, free evening. (B-D)
Day 7 Tue: A day trip to Haifa, visit the archaeology sites, churches and suntan at the famous beaches on the Mediterranean Sea. (B-D)
• Day 8 Wed: Jerusalem – The Holy City.
Breakfast at hotel. We enter the old city via Zion Gate to see: Temple Mount, the Pool of Bethesda, St Anne’s Church, and the Chapel of Flagellation. Continue on to visit the Ecce Homo Arch, the prison of Jesus, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.Dinner & overnight. (B-D at a local traditional restaurant)
• Day 9 Thu: Jericho- Jordan River – Dead Sea- Wadi Kelt.
Breakfast at hotel, drive to Jericho; visit the Mt of Temptation. Continue on to visit Jordan River. After lunch, we proceed to the unique Dead Sea. Then visit the Monastery of St George. Dinner & overnight at Hotel. (B-D)
Departure Day 10 Fri :Breakfast, Check out, Transfer to Airport.
Arriving Home May 4th Friday Night