Holy Land Pilgrimage March 19th 2019
From the Annunciation to the Resurrection
We take you to Christian sites where miracles were performed and still do!
For Reservation, please download the application form, fill out, and email it along with your passport copy
USA +1-503-888 6117, +1-503-919 4501
Australia +61 434 709 333
The Tour package inclusive of :
– International Airlines return fares including all taxes.
– Accommodation in 5&4 stars Hotels.
– Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
– Folklore dinners in different cities.
– Main group airport transfers.
– All transportation by private air conditioned motor coach .
– Comprehensive sightseeing tours with emphasis on biblical sites and Christian doctrine by local English-speaking government licensed BIBLE oriented guide throughout the stay.
– Entrance tickets to all the religious, archaeological, historical sites and museums as specified in the itinerary.
– Hotel passport registration, local taxes.
* Twin share bases. Single Supplementary is available at ($590)
Not included in the package:
* Gratuity to Guides and bus Drivers.
* Travel Insurance. (*Must obtain as soon as you pay the deposit)
* Passport (must have a minimum validity of six months from return date).
- DAY 1 Tuesday March 19th. Home-Departure.
Day 2 Wednesday: Arriving Tel Aviv airport. Will be met by our tour guide. Transfer to Hotel, Check in, Orientation, Dinner at the restaurant & overnight. (D)
Day 3 Thursday: Nazareth- Cana-Lake Tiberius
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Mary’s well where the Angel Gabriel told Mary she will give birth to Jesus, and the Greek Orthodox Church of Annunciation. Continue on to visit Cana and the Church of the Wedding. After that, visit Capernaum. Enjoy a Boat ride across the Sea of Galilee. Dinner at the restaurant, overnight. (B-D)
Day 4 Friday: Mt Tabor- Samaria- Jacob’s Well- Bethlehem
Breakfast at hotel. Check-out. We start the day with a visit to Mt Tabor and the Church of Transfiguration. Continue on to visit Nablus, visit Samaria and Jacob’s Well. Drive to Bethlehem, check-in at Bethlehem. Dinner & overnight. (B-D)
Day 5 Saturday: Jerusalem – Mt of Olives- Palm Sunday walk-Gethsemane-Mt Zion- Bethany
Breakfast at hotel. Enjoy the unforgettable view from the top of the Mount of Olives, and marvel at the site before you. We walk down the Palm Sunday road, stopping at the beautiful Russian Orthodox Church of Mary Magdalene. Then will visit the Church, Tomb of Holy Mother and the garden of Jesus’ agony. Continue on to the Church of St Peter in Gallicantu in Mt of Zion. Monastery of St Theodosius Overnight. (B-D)
• Day 6 Sunday: Bethlehem – Beit Sahour- St Saba
Attend Liturgy at the Church of the Nativity, Bethlehem, We drive to St Saba’s Monastery founded in 5th century, we also visit the Shepherd’s Field and Grotto. Visit The Byzantine church Dinner & overnight, free evening. (B-D)
• Day 7 Monday: Jerusalem – The Holy City
Breakfast at hotel. We enter the old city via Zion Gate to see: Temple Mount, the Pool of Bethesda, St Anne’s Church, and the Chapel of Flagellation. Continue on to visit the Ecce Homo Arch, the prison of Jesus, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher . Dinner & overnight. (B-D)
• Day 8 Tuesday: Jericho- Jordan River – Dead Sea- Wadi Kelt
Breakfast at hotel, drive to Jericho to visit Zacchaeus and his famous sycamore tree where they built a Monastery, we continue on to the Judaean Desert to reach the Mt of Temptation where Jesus was tempted by the devil. Continue on to visit and get wet in Jordan River, we proceed to the unique Dead Sea for a swim and a mud musk under the warm sun of the lowest piece of land on earth. Back to our Hotel for Dinner & overnight. (B-D)
Day 9 Wednesday : Breakfast, Check out, free time till afternoon-transfer to Airport.
Day 10 Thursday–Arriving Home March 28th
Extensions are available on this website or by calling Michael.