Holy Land Pilgrimage April 21st 2018
From the Annunciation to the Resurrection
We take you to Christian sites where miracles were performed and still do
For Reservation, please download the application form, fill out, and email it along with your passport copy
Australia +61 434 709 333
USA +1-503-888 6117, +1-503-919 4501
Included in the advertised price:
– International Airlines return fares and all taxes.
– Accommodation in 5&4 stars Hotels.
– Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
– Folklore dinners in different cities.
– All border crossing fees and departure taxes.
– All airport and port transfers & all transportation by private air conditioned motor coach .
– Comprehensive sightseeing tours with emphasis on biblical sites and Christian doctrine by local English-speaking government licensed BIBLE oriented guide throughout the stay.
– Entrance tickets to all the religious, archaeological, historical sites and museums as specified in the itinerary.
– Hotel service charges, passport registration, local taxes.
– In/out hotel portage.
* Twin shared bases. Single Supplementary is available at (USD$3990) (AUSD$550)
* Travel Insurance. (please obtain as soon as you pay the deposit)
* Gratuity to Guides and bus Drivers.
* Passport (must have a minimum validity of six months from return date).
(Maybe subject to modification by the Guide)
DAY 1 Sat Departure.
Day 2 Sun: Arriving Amman or Tel Aviv. Will be met by our tour guide. Transfer to Hotel, Check in, Orientation, Dinner & overnight. (D)
Day 3 Mon: Nazareth- Cana-Lake Tiberius
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Mary’s well where the Angel Gabriel told Mary she will give birth to Jesus, and the Greek Orthodox Church of Annunciation. Continue on to visit Cana and the Church of the Wedding. After that, visit Capernaum. Enjoy a Boat ride across the Sea of Galilee. Dinner on the lake of Tiberius, overnight. (B-D)
Day 4 Tue: Mt Tabor- Samaria- Jacob’s Well- Bethlehem
Breakfast at hotel. Check-out. We start the day with a visit to Mt Tabor and the Church of Transfiguration. Continue on to visit Nablus, visit Samaria and Jacob’s Well. Drive to Bethlehem, check-in at the Manger Square in Bethlehem. Dinner & overnight. (B-D)
Day 5 Wed: Jerusalem – Mt of Olives- Palm Sunday walk-Gethsemane-Mt Zion- Bethany
Breakfast at hotel. Enjoy the unforgettable view from the top of the Mount of Olives, and marvel at the site before you. We walk down the Palm Sunday road, stopping at the beautiful Russian Orthodox Church of Mary Magdalene. Then will visit the Church, Tomb of Holy Mother and the garden of Jesus’ agony. Continue on to the Church of St Peter in Gallicantu in Mt of Zion. Monastery of St Theodosius Overnight. (B-D)
• Day 6 Thu: Liturgy. Bethlehem – Beit Sahour- St Saba
Today after the Liturgy at the Church of the Nativity, Bethlehem, We drive to St Saba’s Monastery founded in 5th century, we also visit the Shepherd’s Field and Grotto. Visit The Byzantine church Dinner & overnight, free evening. (B-D)
Day 7 Fri A day trip to Haifa, visit the archaeology sites, churches and suntan at the famous beaches on the Mediterranean Sea. (B-D)
• Day 8 Sat: Jerusalem – The Holy City
Breakfast at hotel. We enter the old city via Zion Gate to see: Temple Mount, the Pool of Bethesda, St Anne’s Church, and the Chapel of Flagellation. Continue on to visit the Ecce Homo Arch, walk the Via Dolorosa to reach the prison of Jesus, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and St James Cathedral. Dinner & overnight. (B-D at a local traditional restaurant)
• Day 9 Sun: Jericho- Jordan River – Dead Sea- Wadi Kelt
Breakfast at hotel, drive to Jericho; visit the Mt of Temptation. Continue on to visit Jordan River. After lunch, we proceed to the unique Dead Sea. Then visit the Monastery of St George. Dinner & overnight at Hotel. (B-D)
Departure Day 10 Mon : Breakfast, transfer to Airport, or the Borders.
Day 11 Tue–Arriving Home (AUS)